Friday, August 12, 2011

Aquarium DIY CO2 reactor

Aquarium DIY CO2 reactor Video Clips.





Haha, I know, the video is number 1000 DIY co2, but it's fun and all the others. I think it's a bit cold that we all can do what others are doing wrong to improve or better, lol. Anyway, I hope I can give you some ideas with this configuration and I hope you enjoy the vid. I was eye balling the sugar and yeast, I used this big bottle of 1 cup of sugar and 1 / 4 cup of yeast. I had to dissolve the sugar in the bottle, add hot water to it. Then I threw some yeast in a cupHot water and stirred until it is resolved. The last thing to do is roll the yeast in the bottle filled with sugar and water 3 / 4 of the bottle. Do you need some space for the foam to expand, to build at an early stage, and do not want in the bottle filter. Should happen after a few minutes, the reactions, if it is too slow, just add more yeast and water a bit 'more. I'm on a different type of video in the future, so take very long to finish. It took me25 minutes walk to the reactor and installed, and it took me over 2 hours to get the video here, with no load time: D But the fun is always worth it. I forgot to put this in the special thanks, but the basic idea for this configuration came from my great friend AweSomo84, because he is the man! Thanks man! The mixture of sugar and yeast, I am a great success currently in use for 1 week: 1 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons of yeast, then the hot water, stir, put in 1 cup of cold water and the next day...

Tags: DIY, Co2, Reactor, aquarium, obessionpc

doulton water filter

No comments:

Post a Comment