Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fluval clarify U1, U2, U3, U4 setup

Fluval clarify U1, U2, U3, U4 setup Video Clips.





I have Fluval U2 filter and I'm showing just how simple it is to set it up even with one hand, while I'm doing the video :) It has 3 year warranty, it's completely silent, you can adjust the water flow, depending on the type of fish you have or the power of filtration you need. You can either use it in aquariums or terrariums. It has easy cleaning system: just flip it front and take out the foams, the bracket that holds the filter in place, stays inside the whole time. Enjoy it, I recommend it! My tank is 10 gallons, but I like to have filter that is for a bit bigger tanks.

Tags: Fluvar, filter, U1, U2, U3, U4, fish, tank, filtration

Waring Pro Juice Extractor Review

No comments:

Post a Comment