Saturday, October 15, 2011

10G Guppy Breeding Tank ::Inexpensive&Simple:: [Update 1]

10G Guppy Breeding Tank ::Inexpensive&Simple:: [Update 1] On YouTube.





In this video I talk about my 10 gallon guppy breeding tank. The tank is 3/4th's filled with water, the substrate is leftover sand from another aquarium. There is a 50 watt heater and a sponge filter in this tank. Additionally I have some artificial plants with java moss and flame moss scattered throughout the tank. To create hiding spots for the new born fry I use breeding mops (I will post a video soon on how to make your own breeding mop) and I use pvc pipe connectors for a few more spots to hide. The tank currently contains 3 pregnant female guppies, which will be removed once the fry are born. Since making the video I have added a red cherry shrimp and he loves the tank :) I'll keep you guys posted with video updates about this tanks progress so please subscribe to my channel!

Keywords: 10, gallon, guppy, breeding, aquarium, tank, guppies, fry, mop, sponge, filter, female, easy, cheap, hiding, net

rechargeable hearing aid batteries 13 recliner lawn chair Olive Kids Ride Em Bedding Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment